Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Peyton!

Today my baby turned 2!! Happy Birthday Baby, er um I mean big boy!


We had his birthday party today and it was a complete success.

Picking the pumpkins out of the garden for party favors.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The big day!
Photobucket


I got these little pumpkin head kit things for the kids and figured that we would use the pumpkins out of the garden for the kids.
Photobucket
Photobucket



Time for presents! Yes, before cake, but I wanted to catch him while he was in a god mood.
Photobucket
Photobucket


Mmmm, birthday cake time. He started clapping while we sang happy birthday for him. It was so cute. And big brother had to help blow the candles, Peyton didn quite get it.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Why you dont give a two year old a plastic spoon, he will bite it and get his lip stuck in he crack he made. I didnt realize this until AFTER I took the picture. I felt so bad.
Photobucket


And the big hit! His tractor.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shannon said...

how fun! love the cake so cool.

Shannon said...

sorry had more to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PEYTON! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR 2! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! WE LOVE YOU