Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Howdy! Welcome to the Hayes Events

Guess I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and start a blog for my famiy.

So, what is my family up to these days, huh?

Well, Jordan is 4 and starts pre-K in the fall. He is none too excited as his idea of a good day is staying home and driving his Mom insane! LOL However, I think he will really enjoy himself again, as he did with Preschool. He also has a way with words. Quite often he will say the darndest things like, "So, you wanna play some ping pong, huh?" From his most favorite show in the whole world, The Backyardigan's.

Peyton is 22 months, I can't believe my baby boy is going two on October 11. It seems as though he was just born. He is a busy body and LOVES to be outside. He is so curious about the world around him. He must touch everything he sees. He loves his big brother and wants to do everything just like him. Peyton also is amazingly different than his brother. Jordan was, for the most part, a very calm child. Peyton, oh no! He gets his personalty from his Mamma. I take credit, or blame. He has learned temper tantrums, and I think he is quickly learning that if he does one he gets a quick trip to his bedroom.

As for me and Michael, we are doing great. We just celebrated out 6 year wedding anniversary. I dont think anyone thought we would make it this long. But we did and have a very beautiful home here in The Rogue Valley. I love it here.

Michael just changed jobs for the first time in 8 years, that was different. But the economy is so tough right now you have to go where you can to make a living. Who knows, we might end up moving all together.

No comments: