Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ouch my toe.

Ouch! My toe!


Those stupid walmart carts! I'm used to the Super-Walmart carts and how wide they are so today I'm walking with a 'regular' Walmart cart and kicked the nut and bolt on the right wheel. My yelled out, "Son of a Biscut", you know cause I cant cuss around the kids. So, I thought that was it, I just kicked it. Went on with my business of getting some shoes for Peyton, I forgot his at home and we were going to the park. I looked down and see my toe is SUPER bloody and isnt stopping. I saw an employee and asked for a bandaid and an cleansing wipe. She brings me back two bandaids and sais they are out of wipes, I think that the Safety person needs to restock the kit. So, I bandaid it up and off I go. I just got home and looked at it, I literally split it down the middle of the tip of my pinky toe. I've got it all cleaned up now and bandaided up. But man! Those carts are dangerous.

No comments: