Friday, September 12, 2008

Visit with Family.



Well, my house is SUPER empty now. :sigh: My family left yesterday, Thursday, morning. :crying: I cried like a little baby. Jordan kept asking, Mommy are you mad. I explained that Mommy was sad because her Mommy and Daddy had to go home and we live really far away from each other. So, that means Mommy doesnt get to see them or her sister very often. :sigh: He hugged me and and told me it woul be alright. He is so sweet sometimes.

So, we had a very busy week! We did the Hellgate Jetboat, Crater Lake National Park, the beach and Ocean World in Crecent City, OR and the Redwoods. I have pictures from most, but my camera battery died or I forgot it for a few things. But Shannon has pictures from everything and I'm sure she will share her take o things, too.


So, it was a great visit and I really wish we lived closer. Peyton and Jordan really LOVE their Grandma and Aunt Shan. Oh and Peyton really took to his Uncle Jay, too. :wub: I think it will be closer to Easter before me and the kids make our way that way and we see them again. :sigh:

No comments: