Monday, December 29, 2008

A Christmas Update.

Sooo, been a while since I posted. Christmas has come and gone and well, I'm glad that part of the year is over. Maybe the new year will bring some much needed good news. Michael is still laid off, we are hitting the 2 month mark tomorrow. I am trying not to stress, just need to keep food on the table and a roof over our heads. I have a new job working for FTD.COM. It was seasonal but I'm still there. Ihope they keep me. Michael's parents work him when they can, so that helps a LOT!

We had a good Christmas and enjoyed our time with family and friends. The Lord has blessed us and this year I think I remembered ther Real Meaning Of Christmas. I think I forgot over the past years and became very commercialized. Jordan, my 4 year old, reminded me of this. We were walking down the holiday isle at the store and what did my son see? It was not the Santa or the snowman or the reindeer. It was the Nativity scene with Baby Jesus in the Manger. It melted my heart. He knows from school that this is the real reason for the season. They even had a birthday party for Baby Jesus at school, complete with cake. He has just melted my heart with his innocence and honesty. I love my sons.

Jordan is doing good, he has had nearly three weeks off of school due to snow, ice, and Christmas break. I'm sure he will be ready to go back next week. He had a great Christmas and LOVES his Geo Tracks and bounce house.

Peyton is loving everything the same as big brother. We got him a vaccum cause the kid loves to play with mine. But he was very dissapointed as there was no suction power and no beater bar. We took it back and got him a big truck. He likes that much better, but would still prefer to play trains with big brother or bounce in the bounce house.

And just for the fun of it some pictures to amuse you.






1 comment:

Shannon said...

love the pics of the boys. miss you. I know I am 2 mos late. luv ya